BackTrax 3.0 Launch and v3.0.20 Update
Apr 13, 2020 • Ryan
The brand new version of BackTrax was released Saturday, April 8th, 2020 and the initial feedback has been very good. Thanks to everyone who bought the new version, and if you have any feedback you can hit the Support page and get in touch. Some of the early feedback has already produced some results…
An update was released today with some fixes and improvements based on user feedback over the weekend, as well as some loose ends that didn’t quite make it into the first release:
- Improved loading of lyrics from file/cloud sources.
- Fixed timer for remaining set time for alphabetically sorted sets.
- Added metronome icon for songs with generated click.
- Added thicker warning and audio icons.
- Added model names for newest iPad Pro models (sent with support emails initiated in the Help panel in the app).
You can expect a continuous stream of improvements and additions to the app, and your feedback has a big influence on that. There’s already a long TODO list, but all suggestions are considered and priorities are certainly affected by your requests. See the Support page for contact info, and to sign up for the mailing list if you’d like to occasionally hear about significant new features and services.